I was awfully cruel.
我对他很残忍。
He didn't understand.
他不明白。
I couldn't have him see me like that.
我不能让他看到我那样。
I didn't leave right away.
我没有马上离开。
I stayed in Paris for a while to look out for her.
我留在巴黎默默看着她。
I never knew that.
我从来不知道。
Oh, darling, could you get the nurse?
女儿,请你叫护士来。
I taught myself to walk again.
我靠自己学会再走路。
I took the train to Lourdes.
然后搭火车到露德镇。
Let's take a look.
让我看看。
That's normal. Pulse rate is slowing.
很正常,脉搏慢了下来。
She is gonna struggle to breathe.
她会开始呼吸困难。
Will you be all right? Yeah.
你没事吧?没事。
All right, he says, "I went back home."
他说:“然后我就回家”。
And then there's a lot of pages torn out.
有好几页都被撕掉。
"I listened to the sound of the house."
我聆听着屋子的声音。
I think I read that already.
这段我读过了。
He spilt something on it, so it's hard to read, Mom.
这一页沾了东西,看不清楚。
Something about sailing. Does that make sense?
他好像去航海,有道理吗?