Welcome to Tuscany.
欢迎来到托斯卡纳
Thank you.
谢谢
What is this place? Looks interesting.
这是什么地方 看着挺有意思的
It's an Italian steak house. Ashley turned me on to it.
一家意大利牛排餐厅 阿什莉推荐的
Red leather booths and everything.
还有红色皮革卡座什么的
Too old-school?
太老派了吗
Not at all. Just... would've guessed you more Sushi bar than steak house.
那倒不会 只是我还以为 比起牛排你会更喜欢吃寿司
The bloodier the better. Could you excuse me for a second? Yeah.
我还是喜欢血腥一点的 我失陪一下 好的
Excuse me. Hi. Um, I'm at that table over there in the middle, and I don't have a steak knife.
打扰一下 你好 我坐在中间那个位置 那里缺一把餐刀
I'm sorry. I'll bring you one.
不好意思 我给您送一把
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hey, can we get a bottle of sparkling water, please?
麻烦来一瓶苏打水
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这儿搞什么鬼
Patrick, I-I had no idea...I'm...Whoa. Wait here. Patrick. Patrick, stop.
帕特里克 我不知道...我...在这儿等我 帕特里克 帕特里克 住手
Stop! Patrick! Patrick. Look, I know how pissed you are, okay?
住手 帕特里克 帕特里克 听着 我知道你很生气
And you have every right to be. But you have no idea how sorry I am about everything that happened.
你完全有理由生气 但你要知道我对发生的一切有多么过意不去
You happened, Grayson. And if you were man enough to take responsibility for what you did, you wouldn't be apologizing to me.
一切都是你的错 格雷森 如果你有胆量 为自己的所作所为负责 你就用不着跟我道歉了
You'd be apologizing to my sister.
你该向我妹妹道歉