Come on, guys, dive into the vat.
来吧伙计们 到桶里游泳吧
they should call this candy Choco-gnat!
他们应该管这种糖叫做"虫虫巧克力"
Choco-gnat, Choco-gnat
虫虫巧克力 虫虫巧克力
they should call this candy Choco-gnat
他们应该管这糖叫做虫虫巧克力
It's outrageous. You are killing my business.
太可恶了 你这是在砸我的招牌
Because of you, the public thinks this...
就因为你 现在公众都觉得...
bug stuff is true.
糖里真的有虫子
The Choco-nut has been the Strickland family's
坚果巧克力是斯特里克兰家族
best-selling chocolate bar for three generations,
三代以来最畅销的巧克力棒
and this cartoon - Is funny!
而这个卡通片 很搞笑啊
You're rich enough.
你既然这么有钱
Why don't you buy yourself a sense of humor?
为什么不给自己买点儿幽默感呢
I want it off the 'net now.
我要这短片现在就从网站上撤下来
It's gotten almost a million hits.
它的点击率已经上百万了
That's just three weeks.
才只有三周而已
It's defamatory.
这是诽谤
Not to mention a probable copyright infringement.
更别提有可能涉及到版权侵害
Supreme court says parodies are free speech.
最高法院规定 恶搞属于自由言论
Look at "Saturday Night Live."
《周六夜现场》不就是最好的例子吗
You got fired off the assembly line
你因在流水线工作打瞌睡
'cause you fell asleep on the job,
而被解雇
and this is your revenge.
你这么做是为了报复
"Saturday Night Live" is a funny show.
《周六夜现场》是个很搞笑的节目
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
We're done here.
没什么好说的