Be happy.
愿你幸福
Sometimes I think you say these things to provoke me.
有时候我觉得,你对我 说那些事情,是为了刺激我
Does your father know that you speak this way?
你父亲知道你这样说话吗?
Does your wife know you’re here?
你妻子知道你在这儿吗?
Where might I find Charlie Stewart? -Charlie Stewart? C1 744.
在哪儿可以找到 查理 斯图尔特? -查理 斯图尔特? C1 744.
But it’s too late. You’ll have to leave. -All right.
现在太晚了,你得走了 -好吧
You can’t go up there!
你不能上去!
What is going on here?
怎么了?
There’s no women allowed in the dorms!
宿舍里不允许有女生!
Can you please not interrupt me?!
别打扰我好吗?!
Connie! What are you doing here?
康妮! 你来这儿干吗?
Well, I saw....
我,我看见....
I saw Big Teeth with...
我看见"大牙齿"和...
Kevin Tawil looking pretty cozy, and I thought that maybe.... ...
凯文 塔威尔在一起,好象 很亲密的样子,所以我想也许....
Maybe you two weren’t....
也许你们没在....
Dating? -Yes. Thank you.
约会? -是的,谢谢
Hey, no girls in the dorm.
宿舍里不允许有女生!
I know I have made mistakes. A ton.
我知道我犯了错误,很多错误
But I never make them twice.
但我不会再犯了