Honey, what are you doing here? -I’m staying the night.
宝贝,你在这儿干吗? -我在这儿过夜
Spencer won’t mind? -Spencer won’t notice.
斯宾塞不介意吗? -斯宾塞 不会注意的
He’s in New York again. Working. -He’s working hard for both of you.
他又去纽约出差了 -他是为了你们两个才这么努力工作的
Don’t lie for him, Mother. He does it so well for himself.
别帮他说慌,妈妈 他都是为了自己
You’re going to turn around, go home...
你回家去吧...
fix your face and wait for your husband. ...
把脸洗一下,等你丈夫回来
This is the bargain you made, Elizabeth. We all did.
这是你自己的选择, 伊丽莎白. 我们大家的选择
So you’re not gonna let me stay in my own house?
你不打算让我待在自己家里?
Spencer’s house is your house now.
现在斯宾塞那儿才是你的家
Believe me, it’s for your own good.
相信我,是为了你好
Miss Watson. Come in.
沃森小姐. 进来
Seven law schools within 45 minutes of Philadelphia.
费城有7所大学是在45分钟的路程以内
You can study and get dinner on the table by 5:00.
你可以上完课,5点钟前赶回来吃饭
It’s too late. -No. Some accept late admissions.
太迟了 -不,有些学校还接受迟到的申请
I was upset at first. -Joan, the guests.
起先,我很不安 -琼, 那些客人
When Tommy told me that he got accepted to Penn, I thought:
当汤米 告诉我他被宾州大学录取的时候,我想:
"Her fate is sealed. How can she throw it all away?"
"她命中注定了的, 她怎么能就这样把它抛弃?"
I realized you won’t have to. You could bake your cake and eat it too.
我认识到你其实大可不必这样, 完全可以兼得鱼与熊掌
We’re married.
我们已经结婚了
We eloped over the weekend.
我们周末跑出去结的婚