And?
还有呢?
And it was perfect. Romantic. We stayed up all night talking.
还有我们在一起彻夜长谈,很浪漫,很完美
You’re late. What happened to Sunday brunch?
你要迟了,星期日早午餐怎么了?
We stayed up all night too.
我们也待了一晚,
Not talking.
却什么也没说
The psychoanalyst? Again.
那个心理分析学者? 又开始了
Divine exhaustion. -He’s married.
累死了 -他结婚了
He’s not married like you and Tommy.
不是像你和汤米那种婚姻
What does that mean?
什么意思?
It means he and his wife don’t speak the same language.
我是说他和他妻子不合拍
Spelled S-E-X. -Does he pay you?
你是说“性生活”吗 -他给你钱了吗?
For sex?
因为和他做爱?
At the rate you’re going, you could make a fortune.
按照你去的频率,你早该发大财了
Betty. -Everyone thinks so.
贝蒂. -每个人都这么认为
Do you know what they say?
知道他们怎么说吗?
They say you’re a whore.
他们说你是婊子
Once they’ve all sampled you, they’ll toss you aside like a used rag.
一旦他们都尝过你的滋味, 他们就会过河拆桥,把你抛弃
Betty, stop now. -The men you love don’t want you.
贝蒂,够了 -你爱的人不要你
Your father doesn’t want you.
你父亲不要你
I’m gonna meet you downstairs.
我们楼下见