I am so glad to hear you say it.
很高兴听见你这么说。
Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
殿下最喜欢哪个城市?
Each in its own way was unforgettable.
每个城市都有令人难忘之处。
It would be difficult to.
很难说哪个。
Rome! By all means, Rome.
罗马!我最爱罗马!
I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live.
我在罗马的日子定会毕生难忘。
Despite your indisposition, Your Highness?
殿下,即使你在期间抱恙?
Despite that.
没错。
Photographs may now be taken.
现在可以拍照了。
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢各位。
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家。
I would now like to meet some of the ladies and gentlemen of the press.
现在我想认识一些传媒朋友。
Hitchcock, "Chicago Daily News".
芝加哥日报,希治。
I'm so happy to see you here. Thank you.
很高兴认识你 谢谢。
Scanziani, "La Suisse".
瑞士日报,斯根安尼。
Klinger, Deutsche Presse Agentur.
德国时报,克林格。
Maurice Montabre, "Le Figaro".
费加罗杂志,蒙特布里。
Sytske Galema, "De Linie", Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹报,嘉丽玛。
Jacques Ferrier, "Ici Paris".
巴黎时尚,积克费里。
Gross, "Davar Tel Aviv".
新资电台,格罗斯。
Cortes Cavanillas, "ABC Madrid".
穆德里ABC电视台,卡云拉斯
Lampe, "New York Herald Tribune".
纽约信报,林柏
- Good afternoon. - Good afternoon.
午安 午安
Irving Radovich, CR Photo Service.
CR摄记,艾荣雷维
How do you do? 幸会
May I present Your Highness
公主殿下
with some commemorative photos of your visit to Rome?
请收下这些罗马照片作纪念
Thank you so very much.
很谢谢你
Joe Bradley, American News Service.
美国新报,祖布利
So happy, Mr Bradley.
幸会,布利先生
Moriones, "La Vanguardia", Barcelona.
巴塞隆拿卫报,莫纳斯
Stephen House, of the "London Exchange Telegraph".
伦敦电报,史提芬候斯
Good afternoon.
午安
De Aldisio, Agence Press.
通讯社,艾狄斯奥