What if that's the best part of you? The dog part.
也许你生来就是一条狗呢?
What if you're really just a two-legged dog?
其实我们就是两条腿的狗。
You need to see somebody.
你得去看心理医生了。
Stinks in here.
这里臭死了。
I'd always wanted to do something big with my life.
我总想在有生之年做件大事。
I just didn't know what.
只是不知道要做什么。
Anyhow, I figured,
但我意识到。
if I was going into the gun trade,
如果我真要去卖枪。
I was going aim high.
就得干大买卖。
Vitaly, stop fucking around.
维塔利,别鬼混了。
I want to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈。
You read the newspapers, Vit?
你每天看报纸吗?
Newspaper? It's always the same.
报纸?每天都一样。
You're right.
没错。
Every day there's people shooting each other.
每天都有人在枪战。
You know what I do when I see that?
当我看到这种报道时,你猜我会干嘛?
I look to see what guns they're using.
看他们用什么枪。
and I think to myself, why not my guns?
心想为什么不是我卖的枪。
What, are you opening a gun shop?
你要开个枪店?
Already more of those in than McDonald's.
美国的枪店已经比麦当劳还多了。
Even with all the gangsters around here,
即使这附近的黑帮这么多。
the margins are too low.
利润还是不够。
You've figured the margins? Sure.
你已经算出能赚多少? 当然!
Forget gang wars.
帮派的火拼算个啥!
The real money is in actual wars.
真正的战争有血有肉的。
Between countries.
国与国之间的。
Yuri, what the fuck do you know about guns?
尤里 你他娘的懂个屁枪。
I know which end I'd rather be on.
我知道咱们得干。