Bullets change governments far surer than votes.
用枪杆来换个政府,比用选票更有效。
You're in the wrong place, my young friend.
朋友,你来错地方了。
This is no place for amateurs.
这里不是玩票的人该来的。
Motherfucker.
操他妈。
Curious how you always revert to your native tongue
奇怪的是,当你很生气时。
...in moments of extreme anger.
你很自然地会说起家乡话来。
And ecstasy.
和很爽的时候。
Oh God... Oh, God!
主啊...主啊,哦,主啊!
You are beautiful.
你真漂亮。
What's your name again?
你叫什么名字来着?
The only option for Vitaly and me
我和维塔利。
was under-the-counter gunrunning.
只能做地下买卖。
I got my first break in Lebanon
黎巴嫩开始有自杀式人肉弹后。
after the suicide bombing.
我的生意终于有了突破。
But I wasn't the only local kid making good.
但我并不是唯一在当地赚到钱的人。
When the United States leaves a war zone...
当美国撤离一个战区时。
they generally don't take their munitions.
他们通常不把武器带走。
It costs more to bring it back
因为运回去。
than to buy new stock.
比买新的还贵。
So, we sell by the kilo.
我们是按公斤卖的。
They're secondhand weapons,
虽然是二手货。
but they're still okay.
但还是很好用。
How many kilos would you like?
你要买多少公斤?
Five thousand.
五千公斤。
I had a flair for languages...
我虽有点儿语言天才。