I made the first sale.
我做成了第一笔生意。
We're already in business.
这买卖咱们已经在干了。
Whoa, whoa. We?
呃...咱们?
I need a partner.
我要个合伙人。
I don't know,
我不知道。
I don't know, Yuri. I don't know.
我不知道,尤里,我不知道。
Vitaly, I've tasted your borscht.
维塔利,我喝过你煮的罗宋汤。
You're no fucking chef.
你不是那块料。
I can eat in the restaurant for free
我可以在餐馆吃白食。
and I still don't eat there.
但我还是不在那儿吃。
Fuck you.
去你妈的。
We're doing nothing with our lives.
咱们一生无所事事 。
I mean, this is shit!
我的意思是,现在的生活是一团糟!
This is shit!
一团糟!
It's true.
的确 。
But maybe doing nothing's better than doing this.
但或许什么也不做,也比做这个好。
I need you.
我需要你。
Brothers in arms.
哥们儿就是哥们儿。
Brothers in arms.
哥们儿就是哥们儿。
Sir, may I interest you in the
先生。
shoulder-fired SA-7 surface-to-air missiles?
有没兴趣看看S7地对空飞弹。
The older Chinese model.
中国制,过时的型号。
Not so effective against
用在现代军事战机上或许不行。
modern military aircraft. But deadly...
不过打打商业客机。
if used against a commercial airliner.
还是挺不错的。
I'm giving them away at 8-50.
$850而已,等于是送给你了。