You want more?
你们想知道更多吗?
By all means. This is great.
当然,这个故事相当好。
All right, now.
好吧,现在。
So you think that you are a.
你觉得你是那个。
A, uh, cro-Magnon.
那个穴居人。
Well, I didn’t learn it in school.
这点不是老师教的。
That’s my best guess.
我猜这是最好的解释。
Based on archaeological data, maps, anthropological research.
根据考古学数据,地图,考古研究。
Since mesopotamia.
从美索不达米亚平原起。
I’ve got the last 4,000 years straigh.
我已经理清了距今4’000年。
You’re ahead of most people, so please, go on.
你的思维跳跃在大多数人之前,所以请继续。
Well, you know the background stuff.
你们已经了解了背景知识。
So I’ll make it brief.
所以我会尽量简短。
In what I call my first lifetime.
在被我称作我的第一世。
I aged to about 35.
我长到35岁。
What you see.
就是你们看到的样子。
I ended up leading my group.
我最后统领我的部落。
They saw me as magical.
我被当做拥有魔力的。
I didn’t even have to fight for it.
我甚至都不需要决斗。
Then fear came, and they chased me away.
后来他们由于害怕,将我驱逐了。