However, I wasn't entirely free.
但是我还是没能逃脱。
of the grip of addiction myself.
某种令人上瘾的东西。
There she was again.
她又出现了。
Ava Fontaine.
艾娃·方田。
In my neighborhood they say...
我们那儿的街坊邻居说。
The good get out.
能走出这里才算有出息。
In our own ways, we'd both conquered the world.
我和她都用各自的方式,征服了世界。
You can't force somebody to fall in love with you.
你不能强迫一个人爱上你。
But you can definitely improve your odds.
但起码你可以制造机会。
It cost me 20 grand to book he for a fake photo shoot.
我花了两万元搞个假拍照活动骗她来。
Another twelve to buy out the hotel.
又花了一万二买通旅馆。
Popular hotel, huh?
很受欢迎的旅馆,对吧?
Ava Fontaine. Yuri Orlov.
艾娃·方田,尤里·奥洛夫。
What brings you to St. Barts?
为何事来这儿?
Photo shoot.
拍照。