I guess the photographer got stuck in Miami.
摄影师被困在迈阿密了。
Hurricane. Though there's nothing on the news.
说有飓风,但新闻上只字未提。
Those things can come out of nowhere.
这种事儿总是突如其来。
So... the job's been cancelled,
拍照取消了。
and wouldn't you know it,
更麻烦的是。
there's no flight to New York until Tuesday.
星期二才有飞机去纽约。
You can hitch a ride with me if you like.
我明天走。
I'm leaving tomorrow.
如果你愿意,可以搭我的飞机。
Meanwhile, why don't I take your picture?
趁此,不如我替你照张像吧。
In my experience,
经验告诉我。
some of the most successful relationships...
最成功的两人关系。
are based on lies and deceit.
都是从撒谎和欺骗开始的。
Since that's where they usually end up anyway...
关系发展到最后也是撒谎和欺骗。
it's a logical place to start.
不如就这样开始吧。
Right there. Hold it there.
就那儿,别动。
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
I nearly went broke trying to convince her I was anything but.
为了让她相信我的财富,使我几乎破产。
I knew Ava was not the kind of woman
我不信她。
to be seduced by a ride in a private jet
会被能搭一趟私人飞机所诱惑。
unless you owned the jet.
除非飞机是我的 。