This is your plane?
是你的飞机吗?
That is my name.
那是我的名字。
Of course, I was lying.
我当然在撒谎。
The plane was rented, like the car.
飞机是租的,还有车子。
and even the suit I was standing in.
和身上的西装。
At the last minute,
起飞前我才贿赂机员。
I'd bribed the crew for the paint job.
漆上我的名字。
Luckily, by the time we landed...
还好降落前。
Ava wasn't looking anywhere but in my eyes.
她的眼睛没离开过我身上。
I had no idea.
我居然浑然不知。
I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.
真抱歉我没认出你。
Don't apologize. I put clothes on for a living.
不用道歉啦,我穿各种衣服只是为了挣钱罢了。
A least you're not taking them off.
我倒希望你脱下来。
I would be, if half the...
假如摄影师能来。
...photographers had their way.
那我就会脱了。
What about you?
你呢?
I'm in transport.
我做运输生意。
International air freight, mostly.
大部份是国际空运。
Business is good.
生意很好吧。
Where're you from?
你是哪儿人?
I was born in Ukraine, but I grew up in Brooklyn.
我生在乌克兰,在纽约布鲁克林长大。
No.
不会吧!
What, you too?
怎么了?你也是?
Williamsburg.
(乌克兰)威廉堡。
Here's to a hurricane.
那...敬飓风一杯。
Without it, I never would have met you.
如果没它,我就不会认识你。
This is no accident, is it, Yuri?
这可不是巧合,尤里。
It feels like fate.
这是命运的安排。
I don't believe in fate.
我不信命运
What do you believe in?
那你信什么?