Vitaly, I need you to get out of the car.
维塔利,我要你下车。
I promised our parents.
我对父母发过誓。
Please.
别
Vitaly, you're going to have a great time.
维塔利,你会很满意的。
This is a top place.
这是好地方。
Two Ford models checked in last week.
上周有两个杂志模特。
And that cute weather girl's been here since July.
还有报气象的美女六月就来了。
Please.
别。
Please, Yuri.
求你了,尤里。
You're a good brother.
你是好哥哥。
You're a good brother, Yuri.
你是好哥哥,尤里。
Okay. All right.
嗯...好了。
Good brother.
好哥哥。
All right. Get out of the car.
下车吧。
Okay
好吧。
Get out of the car.
下车吧。
From then on I was a one-man operation.
那时起我就单独行动了。
I never understood what separated...
我从没搞清楚。
the recreational drug user from the habitual.
偶而吸毒玩玩和吸上的毒瘾有啥分别。
But for the grace of God...
上帝见证。
it could've been me snorting lines.
还好我自己。
as long as the Belt Parkway.
没有吸上瘾。