You look a little lost, Simeon.
看上去你似乎摸不着门路。
Is the world changing too fast?
是世界改变得太快了吗?
I'm here, aren't I?
我这不是找来了吗?
Not all of you, I think.
不全然。
You've gotten so rich selling for the CIA.
你替中情局贩卖军火赚了大钱。
you can't seem to get that ideology.
但你似乎还无法。
completely out of your head.
放下身段。
Oh, the Cold War had its uses.
冷战时我不得不如此。
Kept the tensions frozen.
得首先考虑双方紧张的关系。
Now it's harder to determine.
现在很难取舍。
which side one's on.
该站在哪一方。
Things have become more complicated.
事情变得比较复杂了。
No, it's gotten simpler.
不,是变简单了。
There's no place in gunrunning for politics anymore,
政治考量已经不存在于军火业了。
I sell to leftists and rightists.
我卖给左翼,也卖给右翼。
I sell to pacifists,
甚至和平主义者。
but they're not the most regular of customers.
不过他们不是常客啦。
Of course, you're not a true internationalist...
你如果不卖武器。
...until you've supplied weapons
去打击自己的国家。
to kill your own countrymen.
你就算不上是个国际军火贩。