Mary passed away yesterday.
玛丽昨天去世了
Who?
谁
His wife.
他的妻子
She had, uh, pancreatic cancer.
额,他得了胰腺癌
Will!
威尔!
I didn’t know about mary.
我不知道玛丽的事
I’m sorry. I can see how this might have hit you.
对不起 我没预料到这对你的打击
Please, permit me to be infantile by myself.
请允许我任性一回吧
Will, please.
威尔 拜托
What the hell were you thinking, art?
你到底在想什么 安特?
Oh, come on. Something had to be done.
有些事必须解决
I have to say I agree.
我同意
And he’s our friend.
但他是我们的朋友
Whatever else on earth is going on,
不论发生任何事
He’s our friend!
他还是我们的朋友!
You sure about that?
你确定?
Why are you being so hard on him?
你怎么这么冷酷?
One of my favorite people has disappeared.
我最欣赏的一个人消失了
Can you get alzheimer’s at 35?
你能在35岁患上老年痴呆症吗?
Maybe I’m trying to wake him up.
也许我想使他清醒过来
Maybe I’m too sad to cry.
也许我是过度悲伤
What I said about myself hurt him.
我的故事伤害了他
He struck back expertly
他所做的只是反击 -
That stuff about stealing life forces?
就用吸走生命这种话?
I’ve always wondered about the reasons.
我也经常好奇原因
Well, we still have an afternoon to kill, right?
好了 我们还是有一个下午的时间
Charades?
玩猜谜?
John No. John?
嘿
I have a charade, and it is just for you.
我有个谜语给你猜
Sandy, come here.
珊蒂 过来
Come on, come on, come on.
过来 来吧
Okay, this one’s for you.
你站这儿
Ready?
准备好了?
My first wedding?
我第一次婚礼?
There you go.
答对了
There you go!
对
Very good, and I bet at least one of us
很好 我打赌我们中至少有一个
Is your direct descendent.
是你的嫡系血亲
And I didn’t even send a christmas card.
我还没寄过圣诞贺卡
Christmas card? What about a birthday card?
圣诞贺卡?还不如生日贺卡?
And don’t even get me started on the candles...
说到生日蜡烛
With the blowing and the
吹个蜡烛
For years with the blowing.
得花好几年
Yeah, all right. I tried.
呃 好吧 我试过了
Well, uh, call me underdeveloped,
好吧 叫我野蛮人好了
But I’d like to hear more.
但我还想听
Me too.
我也是
More.
我也是