You double-Damn swear this isn’t some cockamami
你两次发誓说这不是捏造的
Science fiction story or...
科幻小说或者
Next question.
下一个问题
You-You-You realize
你知道
This is an invitation
这是拿安慰药
To men in white suits with happy pills
来邀请不死者.
think about it
想想有没有
A mechanism allowing survival
一种办法能让人
For thousands of years
生存上千年??
Run out of room even faster.
那地球就更不够住了
Then we’d have to go to mars as a colony
然后我们就会殖民火星
As we expanded, as we’d have to.
正如我们的先辈所做的
I’d like that.
我喜欢
On a planet of another star.
在另一个星球上
I envy you
我嫉妒你.
Did you have a pet dinosaur?
你有养恐龙吗?
They were a little bit before my time.
它们在我的年代前
At least something is
至少有些是.
No doubt you could give us a thousand details, john,
毫无疑问 你可以提供上千条细节
Corroborating your story,
来支持你的故事
From the magdalene to the buddha to now
从妓院 到佛祖 到如今.
Ten thousand
1万年,
And you could stay out of the books
不按规律行事.
Oh, it’s getting chilly.
哦 冷起来了
Here, come over here. Join me.
过来 到我这儿来
John That, uh, raises an interesting question, john.
我有个有趣的问题要问你
Could there be others like you
有没有可能还有其他人
Who escaped the aging process as you have?
像你一样躲过衰老?
Representing something terrific
代表了某些未知的
We don’t even know about biolog
神奇的生物学知识y.
We’re learning all the time.
我们不断学习
Yeah, but how would he know
但他怎么会知道呢??
He doesn’t wear an I. D. Badge saying "yabba dabba doo. "
他可没有贴着标签 嘴里高喊"呼恰恰恰"
There was a man in the 1600s.
17世纪我遇到一个人