Woman: Well, Duncan, I think we can often get a lot out of these informal talks.
女:邓肯,我认为我们经常能够从这些非正式谈话中学到很多。
Man: I couldn't agree more, Kathy... the agendas in standard meetings are usually too rigid to allow for real discussion.
男:我完全同意,凯西... 标准会议的议程通常太过死板不允许真正的讨论。
Woman: OK, now, you'd like to appoint a new assistant...
女:好了,现在,你想要选一个新助理...
Man: Yes, I think it's important.
男:是的,我认为这很重要。
Woman: ... because you're wanting to look at agents and consultants...
女:...因为你想看看那些代理商和顾问...
Man: Yeah - they're all stored on computer, but not in a useful way.
男:是的—都存在电脑里,但是帮助不大。
I want the whole thing revised, so that we can access information in a wide range of clear categories.
我想对整个进行修改,这样我们就可以在清晰的目录中对信息进行评估。
Woman: And that's a separate job.
女:这是一项不同的工作。
Man: Quite - and a big one. We need a set-up like the Marketing Department has for clients - user- friendly.
男:相当不同,还很繁重。我们需要计划,就像市场部给客户的计划一样好用。
Woman: I can certainly see your case. My only thought is that this person's role is likely to become more complex.
女:我明白你的想法。我唯一的想法是这个人的角色可能变得更加复杂。
Man: Oh, sure - these are just my initial thoughts...
男:是的—这些只是我的初步想法...
Woman: So, you'll have to make sure you get someone who's got the right qualifications...
女:所以,你要确保你选的这个人符合要求...
Man: Mm - the right diplomas.
男:嗯—合适的学位证书。