Woman: And will they be going to many meetings ?
女:他们需要参加很多会议么?
Man: Yeah, but not having to travel there... I mean, they'll be in-house...
男:是的,但是必要去到那里...我是说,他们将在内部...
Woman: I see it as a cross-departmental role.
女:我认为这是一个跨部门角色。
Man: I guess that depends on the Directors. I'd rather keep it within HR.
男:我想这取决于董事。我更愿意把这个问题留给HR。
Woman: Hm, it's always an issue, isn't it, how the first idea of the job gets transformed, often neglecting the original need.
女:嗯,这是个问题,不是么,对这份工作的第一想法如何转变,经常会忽略最初的需求。
I've sat on plenty of interview panels here, where we're all doing our utmost to let the candidate give it their best shot...
我在这里旁听过大量的面试,我们都尽力让候选人尽他们最大的努力...
Man: Oh sure.
男:没错。
Woman: ... and found myself thinking, hang on, too many people have got their hands on this and changed the requirements or desirable qualities
女:我自己会想,自从我们放出广告开始,已经有太多人插手这件事了,他们更改要求或是理想的品质
since the time we put out the advertisement... I just don't think all the details should be passed around as they currently are.
我只是认为所有细节不应在当前传达。
Man: I suppose everyone's a bit desperate and looking for any opportunity to delegate, so if someone new's coming in, they think, oh, that might help me...
男:我认为每个人都有些迫切,想要寻找任何一个委派的机会,因此如果有新人进来,他们会认为,哦,这可能会帮助到我...
Woman: Only natural.
女:本性使然。
Man: The new salary scales, welcome though the increases are, don't address the real problem.
男:新的薪级表,尽管薪资增长是受欢迎的,但这并不能解决真正的问题。
And the flexible holiday system hasn't done anything to reduce the day-to-day pressure.
而且灵活的休假体系并没有减少日常压力。