'You will find that Madam Pomfrey is still awake.
“你会发现庞弗雷夫人还没有睡觉。
She's just giving out Mandrake juice, I dare say the basilisk's victims will be waking up any moment.'
她刚才在分发曼德拉草药水——我敢说,蛇怪的受害者随时都可能醒过来。”
'So Hermione's OK!' said Ron brightly.
“这么说,赫敏也没事了!”罗恩高兴地说。
'There has been no lasting harm done,' said Dumbledore.
“没有造成任何持久性的伤害。”邓布利多说。
Mrs Weasley led Ginny out, and Mr Weasley followed, still looking deeply shaken.
韦斯莱夫人把金妮领了出去,韦斯莱先生跟在后面,仍然是一副受了很大打击的样子。
'You know, Minerva,' Professor Dumbledore said thoughtfully to Professor McGonagall, 'I think all this merits a good feast.
“你知道吗,米勒娃,”邓布利多教授若有所思地对麦格教授说道,“我认为,这些事情,很值得开个宴会庆祝庆祝了。
Might I ask you to go and alert the kitchens?'
我能否请你去通知一下厨房呢?”
'Right,' said Professor McGonagall crisply, also moving to the door.
“行,”麦格夫人干脆地说,也动身向门口走去,
'I'll leave you to deal with Potter and Weasley, shall I?'
“波特和韦斯莱就交给你处理了,是吗?”
'Certainly,' said Dumbledore.
“当然。”邓布利多说。
She left, and Harry and Ron gazed uncertainly at Dumbledore.
她走了,哈利和罗恩不安地盯着邓布利多。
What exactly had Professor McGonagall meant, deal with them?
麦格教授刚才的话到底是什么意思?处理他们?
Surely — surely — they weren't about to be punished?
他们该不会一该不会——受到惩罚吧?
'I seem to remember telling you both that I would have to expel you if you broke any more school rules,' said Dumbledore.
“我记得我似乎对你们俩说过,如果你们再违反校规,我就不得不把你们开除了。”邓布利多说。
Ron opened his mouth in horror.
罗恩惊恐地张大嘴巴。
'Which goes to show that the best of us must sometimes eat our words,' Dumbledore went on, smiling.
“这就说明,即使是我们中间最优秀的人,有时候也只能说话不算话了。”邓布利多笑眯眯地继续说道,
'You will both receive Special Awards for Services to the School and — let me see — yes, I think two hundred points apiece for Gryffindor.'
“你们俩都获得了对学校的特殊贡献奖,还有——让我想想——对了,你们每人为格兰芬多赢得了二百分。”