Hardly anyone connected Lord Voldemort with the clever, handsome boy who was once Head Boy here.'
几乎没有一个人把伏地魔同曾在这里念书的那个聪明、英俊的男生学生会主席联系起来。”
'But Ginny,' said Mrs Weasley, 'what's our Ginny got to do with — with — him?'
“可是金妮呢?”韦斯莱夫人说,“我们的金妮和——和他有什么关系?”
'His d-diary!' Ginny sobbed.
“他的日——日记本!”金妮抽泣着说,
'I've b-been writing in it, and he's been w-writing back all year'
“我一直在——在上面写字,整整一年,他——他不断地给我写回话——”
'Ginny!' said Mr Weasley, flabbergasted.
“金妮!”韦斯莱先生惊得目瞪口呆,说道,
'Haven't I taught you anything?
“我难道没有教过你吗?
What have I always told you?
我一直怎么跟你说的?
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.
永远不要相信任何能够独立思考的东西,除非你看清了它把头脑藏在什么地方。
Why didn't you show the diary to me, or your mother?
你当初为什么不把日记拿给我或你妈妈看看?
A suspicious object like that, it was clearly full of Dark Magic!'
像那样一个可疑的东西,显然充满了黑魔法的妖术!”
'I d-didn't know,' sobbed Ginny.
“我——我不知道,”金妮仍在伤心地哭泣,
'I found it inside one of the books Mum got me.
“我在妈妈给我的一本书里发现它的。
I th-thought someone had just left it in there and forgotten about it...'
我——我以为有人把它夹在那里,忘记了——”
'Miss Weasley should go up to the hospital wing straight away,' Dumbledore interrupted in a firm voice.
“韦斯莱小姐应该立刻到校医院去,”邓布利多不由分说地插嘴道,
'This has been a terrible ordeal for her.
“这对她来说是一场痛苦的折磨。
There will be no punishment.
学校不会对她有什么惩罚的。
Older and wiser wizards than she have been hoodwinked by Lord Voldemort.'
许多比她年长、比她足智多谋的巫师都被伏地魔蒙蔽了。”
He strode over to the door and opened it.
他大步走到门边,把门打开。
'Bed rest and perhaps a large, steaming mug of hot chocolate.
“卧床休息,或许,还应该再喝上一大杯热气腾腾的巧克力奶,
I always find that cheers me up,' he added, twinkling kindly down at her.
我一向觉得那对改善我的心情很有好处。”他说,一边低头慈祥地冲金妮眨眨眼睛。