Great music. - Thanks.
音乐不错 -多谢
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Hey, um... can we talk?
我们...能谈谈吗
Yeah, of course. What's up?
当然可以 怎么了
Listen, uh...
听着
I really appreciate everything you've done for me.
我很感激你为我做的一切
But... things aren't working out.
但 还是不行
Tell Jack I'm sorry.
转告杰克我很抱歉
Is this because of Daniel?
是因为丹尼尔吗
Am I that obvious?
我表现得这么明显吗
I still love him, Charlotte.
我还爱他 夏洛特
I know he's getting married in two days.
我知道他还有两天就结婚了
You're the maid of honor,
你是伴娘
and you probably think I'm awful. I--
你可能会觉得我很讨厌 我...
I don't even know what I'm saying.
我甚至不知道我在说什么
I was trying to quit.
我尝试过退出
And I'm not gonna let you.
我不会让你退出的
I've always thought you two belonged together.
我一直觉得你俩是天造地设的一对
Maybe daniel just needs a little push.
也许丹尼尔只需要一点小提醒
Oh, trust me.
相信我
It's too late. He's already made up his mind.
太迟了 他已经下定决心了
You let me be the judge of that.
这一点让我来做判断吧