But you're nothing but a predator.
但你却只是个掠夺者
An empty shell who seeks to wreak havoc.
一个想要掀起风暴的空壳
That's it.
仅此而已
Do you even hear yourself, Victoria?
听听你说的话 维多利亚
What a sad, sad woman.
真是个可悲的女人啊
To care about what you think, Emily,
要关心你的感受 艾米莉
I would have to feel something for you.
我得对你有点感情
You are as worthless to me
你就跟这只手镯一样
as this bracelet.
对我来说什么也不是
Go on.
去啊
Go after it,
去捡它啊
before the other bottom-feeders beat you to it.
别让那些食底泥鱼抢在你前面
Good-bye, Victoria.
再见 维多利亚
Two minutes and then fire.
等两分钟 然后开枪
I heard everything.
我什么都听见了
Daniel.
丹尼尔
What, you gonna shoot me?
怎么 你想要拿枪打我
No.
不
You set me up.
你设计我
Two years!
两年
Two years,
两年
and I bet you laughed at me every time I questioned you.
你肯定在我每次怀疑你时都嘲笑我
And you just fed me more of your lies.
然后给我灌输更多的谎言
And why?!
为什么
Why did you tell me I was gonna be a father?!
你为什么要告诉我 我要当爸爸了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Captain, man overboard!
船长 有人落水
All hands on deck!
全体集合
Bring her about!
把她拉上来
Off the starboard!
到右舷去
All right! Starboard engine full throttle!
右舷发动机满负荷运转
What the devil happened?
到底发生了什么
Oh, my god.
天啊
Where's Emily?
艾米莉呢
Where's Victoria?
维多利亚呢