Our restaurant's been open about two years, and we were just voted one of the best restaurants in the city.
我们的餐馆开业将近两年了,最近我们刚被评选为本市最佳餐馆。
We're riding high, so it has me wondering if maybe I should use this as an opportunity to expand my business.
员工们现在士气高涨,所以我在想我是不是应该利用这个机会扩大业务。
What do you think?
你怎么看?
Well, first of all, congratulations on your reward.
首先,恭喜你们获得荣誉。
That's no small achievement.
这个奖项意义重大。
Now as for expansion, the main thing you need to think about is what that'll do for you and your staff.
关于扩大业务,你需要考虑的主要是这会对你和员工带来什么影响。
I mean, how much do you oversee operations right now?
我是说,你现在对餐馆的营运监管是哪种程度?
Exactly, that's my main concern. I'm in the restaurant every day, and I oversee practically every detail.
的确,这也是我最担心的。我每天都在现在的餐馆中,基本上每一个细节我都能监管到。
I definitely couldn't do that if I opened another restaurant.
如果再开一家我肯定无法做到现在这样。
No, you couldn't, which means you'd have to hire or train somebody you could trust.
没错,这就意味着你要雇一个或者训练出一个值得你信赖的人。
The main question is, what's the ideal size you can handle, and still maintain your quality.
最主要的问题是,新开一家多大的餐厅你能够在应付,同时保证饭菜和服务的质量。
41.Why has the man approached the woman?
男士找女士咨询什么问题?
42.What does the man want to do?
男士想做什么?
43.What does the man imply about his business?
关于他的生意男士表达了什么意思?