It’s not a mushroom, okay?
这不是普通蘑菇 明白吗?
It’s a truffle. It’s a tartufo.
是块菌
It’s the thing that you put on top of pasta, you know?
是那种放在意面上的东西 明白吗?
A tartufo? It’s something else. It’s...
块菌? 不是寻常物 而是...
Come on, you’ve been having a good day, right?
好了 你会喜欢的 好吗?
It was fine.
还好
But now, I just...
但现在 我...
To be honest, I don’t really feel like going to see a mushroom.
说真的 我不太想出去看蘑菇
Okay, fine, I get it. I get it. It’s fine. I get it.
好吧 我明白了 没事的
I mean, just don’t call it a mushroom, okay?
但是别叫它蘑菇 好吗?
Yeah, okay.
好吧 好吧
You know what? Why don’t you go see the truffle place
要不这样 你去看长块菌的地方
and I’ll go do my thing and sightsee? Really?
我做我想做的 去观光 真的吗?
Yeah. Win-win.
是的 双赢
"My dear Juliet... "
亲爱的朱丽亚...
"Dear Juliet, the man that I love is not my husband. "
"亲爱的朱丽叶 我爱的男人不是我丈夫"