"I didn’t go to him, Juliet. "
我没去找他 朱丽叶
"I didn’t go to Lorenzo. "
我没去找洛伦佐
"His eyes were so full of trust. "
他的眼睛满是对我的信任
"I promised I’d meet him to run away together "
我答应去见他 一起私奔
"because my parents don’t approve. "
因为我父母不同意我们在一起
"But instead, I left him waiting for me, below our tree, "
然而 我让他一直等我 在我们的树下
"waiting and wondering where I was. "
等候 并猜想我到底在哪儿
"I’m in Verona now. "
我现在在维罗纳
"I return to London in the morning, and I’m so afraid. "
我早上就要回伦敦了 我好害怕
"Please, Juliet, tell me what I should do. "
拜托 朱丽叶 告诉我应该怎么做
"My heart is breaking, and I have no one else to turn to. "
我的心要碎了 我没人可以求助
"Love, Claire. "
"爱你的 克莱尔"
And it’s been there for all those years?
这信已经那么多年了?
I think she came back to find her one true love.
我觉得她回来是寻找真爱的
And they had 10 children and still make passionate love every night.
他们会生10个孩子 每晚还会激情地做爱
Except he got bald and fat and she has to do all the work.
只不过他变得又秃又胖 一切只能靠她
Francesca. Francesca.
弗郎西丝卡 弗郎西丝卡
And maybe she stayed in London and married a duke
也许她留在伦敦 嫁给一个公爵
and lived happily ever after, just like me.
从此幸福地生活在一起 就像我一样