Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Take this basket and... Come si dice? Dig in.
用这个篮子... 往下挖
Dig in?
挖?
You are the translator from the employment office?
你是职业介绍所的翻译?
No. No, I mean... I have been waiting two weeks.
不 我是说... 我等了两周了
I’m sorry. My name is Sophie. I just... I followed you,
对不起 我叫索菲 我只是... 跟着你而已
and I saw that you put the letters into a basket,
我看到你把信装进了篮子
and I just wondered why.
我只是好奇你这么做的原因
Why?
原因?
You are a writer?
你是作家?
Yeah, I am. I am a writer.
是的 我是作家
Come. I show you.
过来 带你看看
They come from all over the world every day.
每天 世界各地的人蜂涌而来
But taking their letters?
但是带走她们的信
Is that not like taking pennies from a wishing well?
这跟从许愿池拿硬币有什么本质区别吗?
How else can we give them answers?
要不怎么能给她们答案?
Oh, my God. So, you write all of them back.
天哪 是你们给她们回信
Yes.
是的
You’re all Juliet?
你们都是朱丽叶?
Her secretaries.
她的秘书们
Donatella has been married 51 years to the same man.
多妮特拉已经结婚51年了