Come on. I’ve been ridiculous.
好了 我是脑子坏了
I’ve been completely ridiculous.
完全乱七八糟
He knew me when I was 15 years old, a girl.
他认识我时我才15岁 还是少女
That girl’s gone.
那个少女已经不在了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Claire?
克莱尔?
Yes.
是的
So many years.
已经这么多年了
Yes, 50.
是的 50年
If you allow me.
请允许
I really don’t know how to express myself.
我真的不知道应该怎么表达
Well, I went for a ride this morning as an old man,
我今早去骑马时是个老头
and I came back as a teenager again.
回来时又变成青年了
I’m so very happy you all meet Claire
我很高兴你们能见到克莱尔
and her grandson, Charlie,
还有她孙子查理
you have told me you lost your Jack.
你告诉你你失去了你的杰克
And you know I lost my Rosa. Yeah.
你也知道我失去了我的露丝 是的
But destiny wanted us to meet again.
但是命运让我们再见面
Health to the Bartolini family.
祝巴托里尼一家身体健康
To the Bartolinis.
敬巴托里尼一家
I’m sorry I was late.
抱歉我来晚了
adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙