Make sure your man double-bags.
叫他务必用双层袋
Last time, the bottom near came out.
上次差点撑破袋子
Make sure you double-bag like the lady says. understand?
确定要用双层袋
Yes, sir. Surely will.
是 没问题
I don't think the store manager likes me very much.
店长不怎么喜欢我
Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds.
下工后我去公园喂鸟
I keep thinking
盼望
Jake might just show up and say hello.
小杰来打个招呼
But he never does.
但他没出现过
I hope, wherever he is, he's doing okay and making new friends.
不管他在何处,我祝他过的好,有新朋友
I have trouble sleeping at night.
我夜间难以入眠
I have bad dreams like I'm falling.
做着从高处坠落的恶梦
I wake up scared.
醒时恐惧莫名
Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.
有时记不起身在何方
Maybe I should get a gun and rob the Food-Way so they'd send me home.
也许我该持枪抢劫
I could shoot the manager while I was at it. Sort of like a bonus.
毙了店长,重回肖申克,杀了他锦上添花
I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore.
我老的无法再胡闹了
I don't like it here.
我不喜欢这里
I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay.
我厌倦成天担惊受怕,于是,我决心不再逗留
I doubt they'll kick up any fuss
当局不会在乎我
not for an old crook like me.
一个糟老头算什么
(Brook was here )
(老布来此一游)
"I doubt they'll kick up any fuss, not for an old crook like me.
当局不会在乎我 一个糟老头算什么
P.S. Tell Heywood I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat.
替我向赫伍道歉
No hard feelings. Brooks."
别记恨在心
He should have died in here.
他还不如老死在肖申克好
What the fuck have you done?
你在干什么?
It's a goddamn mess, I'll tell you that.
一片混乱
What's all this?
这些是什么?
You tell me. They're addressed to you.
你说呢 全是寄给你的
Take it.
你看
"Dear Mr. Dufresne:
杜弗伦先生
In response to your inquiries
鉴于你一再询问
the state has allocated the enclosed funds for your library project."
本州特拨款给贵图书馆
This is $ 200.
金额两百元
"In addition, the library district has generously responded
另外,主管单位
with a donation of used books and sundries.
特地捐赠旧书及杂物
We trust this will fill your needs. We now consider the matter closed.
相信可满足阁下需要,就此结案
Please stop sending us letters."
请勿再来信
Clear all this out before the warden gets back.
典狱长回来前清干净
Yes, sir.
是的
Good for you, Andy.
干的好 安迪
Wow!
哇!
It only took six years.
只写了六年
From now on, I'll write two letters a week instead of one.
现在起我一周两信
I believe you're crazy enough. Get this stuff out
你真够固执的,听队长的话
like he said.I've got to pinch a loaf.
把东西清干净,我去撇大条
When I come back
别让我出来
this is all gone, all right?
再看到这些
Andy, Do you hear that?
安迪 什么声音?
Dufresne! Dufresne!
杜弗伦,杜弗伦
Andy, let me out!
安迪 放我出去
Andy
安迪
n. 小河,溪
vt. (常用于否定句或疑问句