They see a rocket,they start building a bomb shelter.
他们看到火箭就开始建爆炸避难所
What? How do you get there?
什么? 你怎么想到那儿去了?
I don't think it's ridiculous to assume we're looking for other planets
我不认为寻找另一个适于居住的星球是荒唐的
because this one will end.
因为这个星球总有一天完蛋
I thought we had something here.
我以为我们这个想法不错
Who is this moron flying around space?
绕着太空转的这个蠢蛋是谁?
I mean, he pees in his pants.
我是说 他尿尿都是尿在裤子里
Brass tacks, who buys this?
说点儿实际的 谁买这东西?
Some woman.
某些女人
Your girl or your mother will pick this up walking through the grocery store or the druggist's.
是你女朋友或你妈妈在杂货店或药店里买它
We should be asking ourselves,"What do women want?"
我们应该问自己"女人想要什么?"
I don't know, but I wish I had it.
我不知道 但我希望我有她们想要的
Maybe a chesty alien girl also wants to get into his suit.
也许一个丰满的外星女孩儿想钻到他的宇航服里
I'm not asking "what do women want"in some bullshitresearch psychology way.
我不要知道心理调查里 说女人想要什么 那都是胡扯
I'm asking,what would make a woman look at this man's deodorantand say "I want that"?
我要的是那种女人看着这个男人除臭剂会说"我要这个"的想法
Well, I've stopped trying to figure out what they think.
我一直在努力搞明白她们在想什么
Maybe I should stop paying you.
也许我该把你开了
Well, I always thought women like the way we smell.
我一直认为女人喜欢我们的体味
That explains a lot.
这么说好了很多
I feel like we're close here.
我觉得没离题太多啊?
I mean, this one...
我是说 这个?
the can's right side up,
除臭剂飞到了外太空
but the guy's upside-down.
这个男的回到了地球
No. Let's bring it down to Earth.
得了吧 把它拉回地球来
You think they want a cowboy?
你认为她们想要个牛仔
He's quiet and strong.
他安静强壮
He always brings the cattle home safe.
总是安全放牛回家
You watch TV.
你们是看电视
What if they want something else?
如果她们想要其它的呢?
Inside, some...
内心渴望的一些...
mysterious wish that we're ignoring.
被我们忽略的隐秘希望