Hell.
见鬼
Manhattan at your feet.I can see the appeal.
曼哈顿就在你脚下 我能看出来这里吸引人的所在
The view's okay.
景色还可以
Now, this is my favorite part of the store.
不 这才是这个商店我最喜欢的地方
Hey there, Missy.
嗨 小丫头
Hey.I haven't seen you in a while.
有日子没见你了
Hey.
嗨
How did they get the penthouse?
他们怎么搞到顶层公寓了?
They patrol.
他们要巡逻
It's the only way to make sure there isn't anyone hiding in the store at night.
这是唯一能够保证晚上没人藏在商店里的办法
Well, they know I'm with you, right?
他们知道我是你朋友吧?
These two are Carla and Leona.
这两位是Carla和Leona
Not the originals, but third generation,and what every generation of Menken dog shall be named until the end of time.
不是第一代 是第三代 每一代Menken家的狗都用上一只死去的名字
I made my father's legal counsel add that to the store's by-laws when I was 9.
我9岁的时候让我爸的法律顾问把这个写到了商店的制度里
So even then you enjoyed telling men what to do.
你那时候就学会使唤男人干事儿了
To be fair, the store was practically home.
跟你说实话 这个商场就是我的家
My father liked to work.
我父亲是个工作狂
I used to come out here and talk to them...
我以前每晚到这里和它们聊天
well, the originals...every night.
当然是第一代的...每天晚上
For a little girl,a dog can be all you need.
对一个小女孩儿来说 一只狗就足够了
They protect you. They listen.
他们保护你 听你诉说
I had my sister, but there weren't other kids.
除了姐姐 我没有其他的伙伴
And, of course,my mother wasn't around.
当然 我妈妈也不在身边
Well, that's not always a bad thing.
这不见得就是坏事
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
She died when she was having me.
她生我的时候死的
Anyway, my sister became my only company.
不管怎样 我只有姐姐做伴
And frankly,these bitches were easier to handle.
实事求是的说 这些小狗们比较好相处