Look, everyone, it's nice here, I admit.
听着 这不错 我承认
But we need to go home.
可我们要回家
We can have a whole new life here, Woody.
伍迪 我们要在这开始新生活了
A chance to make kids happy again.
又有逗孩子们开心的机会了
Why don't you stay?
你干吗不留下来
Yeah, Woody. Stay with us.
是啊 伍迪 留下来吧
Come on, Woodster!
拜托 伍迪
You'll get played with.
你又能和孩子们玩了
I can't. No.
我做不到
Stay here.
留下吧
You can make a new kid happy.
你会成为其他孩子的开心果
No, no. Guys, really. No!
不行 伙计们 真的不行
I have a kid. You have a kid. Andy!
我已经有一个能让其开心的孩子了 你们也有 他就是安迪
And if he wants us at college, or in the attic,
不管他想带我去大学或者放进阁楼里
well, then, our job is to be there for him.
我们的工作就是为了他待在那里
Now, I 'm going home.
现在 我要回家了
Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. Come on, Buzz.
想和我一起走的 我热烈欢迎 走吧 巴斯
Buzz?
巴斯
Our mission with Andy is complete, Woody.
伍迪 陪伴安迪成长的任务已经完成了
What?
什么
And what's important now is we stay together.
现在重要的是我们大家在一起
We wouldn't even be together if it weren't for Andy!
如果不是安迪 我们都不可能在一起
Look under your boot, Buzz. You, too, Jessie.
看看你的靴子 巴斯 还有你 洁西
Whose name is written there?
上面写着谁的名字
Maybe Andy doesn't care about us anymore.
也许安迪不在乎我们了
Of course he does. He cares about all of you!
他当然在乎 他在乎你们大家
He was putting you in the attic. I saw.
他要把你们放进阁楼 我看见了
You can't just turn your back on him now!
你们不能现在背叛他
Woody, wake up! It's over! Andy is all grown up!
伍迪 醒醒吧 都结束了 安迪长大了
Okay, fine. Perfect.
好吧 很好
I can't believe how selfish you all are.
真不敢相信你们这么自私
So this is it? After all we've been through.
缘分尽了是吗 在一起经历了那么多之后
Bullseye, no. You need to stay.
大眼仔 不 你留在这
Bullseye, no, I said, "Stay!"
大眼仔 不 我说了留下
Look,
听着
I don't want you left alone in the attic, okay? Now, stay.
我不想你一个人留在阁楼里 好吗 回去吧
Bonnie?
邦尼
I gotta go.
我得走了
Bonnie, you in here?