What was that?
什么声音
Sounds like it came from the hall.
从大厅传来的
I 'll see what it was.
我来看看
What do you see? Anything?
看见什么吗
No, just a dark hallway and... Wait. Wait!
黑漆漆的走廊 等等
I see Andy!
我看见安迪了
What?
什么
That's impossible.
这不可能
No, no, I really see him. In his room.
我真的看见他了 在他的房间里
My other eye! The one I left behind.
明白了 我另一只眼睛遗留在他房间里的
This is so weird. He's packing up.
感觉真奇怪 他在打包东西
Here comes Buster. Out of the way! Get away!
巴斯特过来了 让开
Okay, Andy's out in the hall.
好的 安迪在房间外的走廊
He's looking in the attic.
在阁楼里找东西
Wait, there's Mom. Why is he so upset?
等等 母亲来了 他为什么那么生气
Oh, no! Oh, this is terrible!
不 这太糟糕了
He's looking for us. Andy's looking for us!
他在找我们 安迪在找我们
He's looking for us?
他在找我们
So Andy does want us. I knew it! I just knew it!
我就知道 安迪需要我们
I think he did mean to put us in the attic.
我想他确实原本想把我们放进阁楼里的
Well, then, Woody was telling the truth.
看来伍迪说的是真的
Holy cow!
该死
And you didn't believe him.
你还怀疑他
Hey, you didn't believe him first!
你先开始怀疑的
Guys, we gotta... We gotta go home!
大伙儿 我们要回家了