Unhand me, you cowards! I demand to talk to Lotso!
快松绑 懦夫 我要与罗梭对话
Zip it, Buck Rogers.
闭嘴 太空人
You don't talk to Lotso till we say you can.
没我们的允许别想和罗梭对话
Ken? What's goin' on here? Why is this toy tied up?
肯 怎么回事 干吗绑着他
He got out, Lotso.
他逃出来了 罗梭
Got out? No, no, no, no, no. This isn't how we treat our guests.
逃出来 不 怎么能这么对待客人
F-A-oh, my Schwarz. There you go. I 'm so sorry.
施瓦茨牌的 好了 抱歉
Lotso, there's been a mistake.
罗梭 我想有些误会
A mistake?
误会
The children in the Caterpillar Room are not age-appropriate,
毛毛虫屋里的孩子们的年龄
for me and my friends.
并不适合我和我的朋友们
We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room.
我们真诚地希望能调至蝴蝶屋
Well, request granted!
同意
But, Lotso...
但是 罗梭
Hush now, Kenneth.
好了 肯尼斯
This toy's shown initiative, leadership.
这个玩具很上进 是个领袖人物
Why, I 'd say we've found ourselves a keeper.
我觉得 你适合当管理员
Hear that, everyone? We got a keeper!
大伙听到吗 我们有了个新管理员
We're calling you up to the big leagues, son.
加入我们高级领导层吧 孩子
From now on, you'll have anything you want.
现在你想怎样就怎样
Excellent. I 'll go get my friends.
很好 我去接我的朋友们
Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss.
等一下 先生
Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with.
毛毛虫屋的孩子们需要玩具
But my friends don't belong there.
但我的朋友不属于那儿
None of us do, I agree.
大家都一样 你说的对
Which is why, for the good of our community,
但为了这个大家庭
we ask the newer toys, the stronger ones,
新来的 结实的玩具
to take on the hardships the rest of us can't bear anymore.
必须经受那些老一辈经受不起的磨难
Well, I guess that makes sense.
有道理
But I can't accept. We're a family. We stay together.
但我不接受 我们是一家人 不能分开
Family man, huh? I understand.
一家人 我明白了