Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home.
来吧 伍迪 我们要把你送回家
That's right, college boy.
没错 大学生
Wait.
等等
What about you guys? I mean,
那你们怎么办
maybe the attic's not such a great idea.
也许阁楼并不是什么好主意
We're Andy's toys, Woody.
伍迪 我们是安迪的玩具
We'll be there for him, together.
我们会一起在那儿等他的
I just hope he hasn't left yet.
但愿他还没走
Wait a minute!
等等
Wait, I 'llcheck!
等等 我帮你看看
Andy's still packing. But he's almost done!
安迪还在收拾 不过已经快弄好了
He lives halfway across town.
但他住在城市的另一边
We'll never get there in time!
我们永远也赶不上的
Come on, Buster.
过来 巴斯特
Is that it, honey? You got everything?
亲爱的 都收拾好了吗
Yeah. Just a few more boxes in my room.
就差我房间里面的几个盒子
Okay. Come on.
好了 快点
That's enough. That's enough. That's enough!
够了
All right. Go. Go, go!
好了 快跑
Okay. All clear.
好了 安全
There you are.
你在这儿呢
There you go.
进去了
Buzz.
巴斯
This isn't goodbye.
这不是永别
Hey, Woody. Have fun at college.
伍迪 在大学玩得开心点
Yeah, but not too much fun.
没错 但别疯过头了
Woody, take care of Andy.
伍迪 照顾好安迪
Yeah.
对呀
He's a good kid. Tell him to get a haircut.
他是个好孩子 叫他去理个发
Sure thing.
好的
Jessie, you'll be okay in the attic?
洁西 你在阁楼没问题吧
Course I will.Besides, I know about
那当然 再说了 我知道
Buzz's Spanish mode.
巴斯的西班牙模式了
My what?
我的什么
Honey, you want some food for the road?
亲爱的 路上带点吃的不
I 'll get something on the way.
我饿了路上买吧
You know where to find us, cowboy.
你知道在哪里可以找到我们 牛仔