Ha Ha Ha Ha!
哈 哈 哈 哈!
Money, money, money! Hey!
钱 钱 钱! 嘿!
You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart. - Too bad, Sheriff. –
独眼巴特 "正义"与你有个约会 - 太糟啦 长官
I’m a married man.
我已经结婚了
One-Eyed Betty!
独眼贝蒂!
I think you dropped something, Mister.
我想你好像掉下了什么东西 先生
Jessie? - Give it up, Bart. You’ve reached the end of the line.
翠丝? - 投降吧 巴特 你已经无路可逃了
I always wanted to go out with a bang.
我一直希望以爆炸作为结局
Oh no! - The orphans!
哦 不要! - 孤儿们!
Hate to leave early, but our ride is here.
还想陪你们玩会的 但我们的专车到了
It’s me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick.
追我还是救孩子 长官 你自己选吧
Ride like the wind, Bull’s-eye!
跑出风驰电掣的感觉吧 红心!
Hold ‘em steady.
抓紧了
Woody, hurry!
伍迪 快点!
No
不...
Glad I can catch the train. - Now let’s catch some criminals.
真高兴我接住了火车 - 现在我们去抓罪犯吧
To infinity and beyond.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
Reach for the sky. - You can’t touch me, Sheriff.
举起双手 - 你抓不到我的 长官
I brought my attack dog with a built-in force field.
我的战犬可是内建磁力场的
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force fields dogs.
好啊 我也带来了专吃磁力场狗狗的抱抱龙