楼下的车已发动,我只想拿几本我的书给你朋友。我的亲笔签名。还有就是和你告别,这是吻别,这是告别,需要我在里斯本帮你买什么吗?
Chandler: No, no, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough.
不需要,知道你要去就够了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you.
好吧,要乖哦,我爱你。
Chandler:You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect.
你亲了我最好的Ross!反正差不多。
Mrs. Bing: Okay. Look, it, it was stupid.
好吧,我做了蠢事。
Chandler: Really stupid.
愚蠢至极愚蠢至极。
Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened. I'm sorry, honey, I promise it will never happen again. Are we okay?
我也不知道是怎么发生的。抱歉,孩子。我保证不会再发生这种事,你没事了吧?
Chandler: Yeah. No. No...
是的,不,不。
Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
男人与门之间禁忌的爱。
Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off, and not just about the kiss, about everything.
他说了,他在责备她。不只是亲吻的事,一切都说出来了。
Ross: You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧?
Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?"
他说你何时才能成熟,开始当个妈?
Ross: Wow!
哇!
Joey: Then she came back with "The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb?"
等等,她回答说“你何时才能长大了解,我是个性感女郎?”
Ross: 'Kay, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say "When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"
等等,你确定她不是说 “你何时才能长大了解,我是你妈?”
Joey: That makes more sense.
这么说好像更有道理。
Ross: So, what's going on now?
现在情况为何?
Joey: I dunno, I've been standing here spelling it out for you! (Goes back to the door) I don't hear anything. Oh, wait, wait, wait. (Looks through the spyhole)
我不知道,我一直在这儿说给你听, 我什么都听不到,等等…
Ross: Whaddya see?
你看见什么?
Joey: Hard to tell, they're so tiny and upsidedown. Wait, wait. They're walking away... they're walking away... No, no they're not; they're coming right at us! Run! Run!
很难说,他们好小而且上下颠倒。他们走过来,他们走过去。不,他们没有。他们走过来了,快逃!
Mrs. Bing: You okay, kiddo?
你还好吧,孩子?
Chandler: Yeah, okay.
嗯,挺好。
Mrs. Bing: Alright.
希望都好。
Chandler: Nice save.
注意安全。
Ross: Mrs. Bing.
你好, Mrs. Bing。
Mrs. Bing: Mr. Geller.
你好, Geller先生。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Ross: You mean that.
你当真?
Chandler: Yeah, why not. So I told her.
对,有何不可?我告诉她了。
Ross: Yeah? How'd it go?
是吗? 结果怎样?
Chandler: Awful. Awful. Couldn'ta gone worse.
很糟,很糟,没有比这更糟的了。
Ross: Well, howdya feel?
感觉怎样?
Chandler: Pretty good! I told her.
不错,我告诉她了。
Ross: Well, see? So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, y'know, me kissing your mom, uh? Huh? But... we don't have to go down that road.
瞧,或许我亲你妈不是个馊主意……我们不必继续往下说了。