Syl婶婶,别喊了!如果你告诉过我你要素面条,我就会给你做素的了。好吧,肉都在第三层,也许你能把它们刮下来。
Joey:Ross, did you really read all these baby books?
Ross,你真的把所有婴儿书都读了?
Ross:Yup! You could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus, no compass, and I can find my way out of there like that!
恩!你可以把我塞到子宫里的任何地方,用不着指南针,我都能从里面爬出来,就像……!
Phoebe:Ooh, this is cool...it says in some parts of the world, people actually eat the placenta.
噢,太棒了……书上说在有些地方,人们真的吃胎盘。
Chandler:And, we're done with the yogurt.
呃……这酸奶算是吃不下去了。
Phoebe:Sorry.
对不起。
Monica:Aunt Syl, I did this as a favor, I am not a caterer. What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas?
Syl婶婶,我是为了帮你,我可不是承包宴席的。那你让我拿这一打面怎么办?
Monica:Nice talk, Aunt Syl. You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth?
说话真好听,Syl婶婶.你用这张嘴亲Freddie叔叔吗?
Joey:Hey Ross, listen, you know that right now, your baby's only this big? This is your baby. Hi Daddy!
嘿,Ross,你知道么,现在你的宝贝就这么大?这是你孩子。嘿,爸爸!
Ross:Hello!
嘿!
Joey:How come you don't live with Mommy? How come Mommy lives with that other lady? What's a lesbian?
为什么你不和妈咪一起住?为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住?什么是女同性恋?
Rachel:Honey, you can say it, Poconos, Poconos, it's like Poconos.
亲爱的,你能说的,泊科农斯,泊科农斯,就像泊科阿农斯啊。
Paolo:Ah, poke a nose, mmm.
戳一下鼻子, 嗯……
Joey, Chandler, and Ross:Mma, Mma, Mmaah.
么,么,么。
Monica:So, did I hear Poconos?
那么,我听见泊科农斯了吗?
Rachel:Yes, my sister's giving us her place for the weekend.
是的,我妹妹让我们去她那渡周末.
Phoebe:Woohoo, first weekend away together!
第一次周末结伴出游!
Monica:Yeah, that's a big step.
是啊,进展了一大步。
Rachel:I know...
我知道……
Chandler:Ah, it's just a weekend, big deal!
啊, 就是个周末, 没什么!
Ross:Wasn't this supposed to be just a fling, huh? Shouldn't it be... flung by now?
不是说只是玩玩,不当真的吗,嗯? 这...该玩完了吧,现在?
Rachel:I mean, we are way past the fling thing, I mean, I am feeling things that I've only read about in Danielle Steele books, you know?
我想,我们已远远超出玩的范围了,我现在的感觉只有在Danielle Steele的书里才找得到……
Rachel:I mean, when I'm with him, I'm totally, totally...
我是说,当我和他在一起的时候,我完全,完全地……
Ross:...nauseous, I'm physically nauseous. What am I supposed to do, huh? Call immigration? I could call immigration!
……恶心,我本能的恶心.我该怎么办?打电话给移民局?我可以打电话给移民局!
Paolo:What’s that? What’s that?
什么事?什么事?
Phoebe:What?
什么?
Rachel:Look. Ugly Naked Guy is making shadow puppets.
看,丑陋裸男正在做暗黑傀儡。
Phoebe:look, it’s Abraham Lincoln.
看啊,那是阿不拉罕·林肯。
Rachel:Oh, right.
噢,真的。
Ross:Go. Go!