那么就因为这是我的桌子,就得让我买新的?
Joey:That's the rule.
对, 这是规矩。
Chandler:What rule? There's no rule, if anything, you owe me a table!
什么规矩?没有什么规矩,如果有的话,规矩就是你欠我个桌子!
Joey:How would you get to that?
你从哪得的这个结论?
Chandler:Well, I believe the piece of furniture was fine until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecchio.
这个桌子一直很结实直到你开始在早餐时蹂躏黄油。
Joey:You knew about that?
你知道这事?
Chandler:Well, let's just say the impressions you made in the butter left little to the imagination.
这么说吧,看到那罐黄油的惨相,根本连想象都省了。
Joey:Ok, ok, How about if we split it?
好吧,那我们合伙买怎么样?
Chandler:What do you mean, like, buy it together?
你什么意思,一起买?
Joey:Yeah.
是呀。
Chandler:You think we're ready for something like that?
你认为我们的关系进展到这个的程度了么?
Joey:Why not?
为什么不?
Chandler:Well, it's a pretty big commitment, I mean, what if one of us wants to move out?
这可是个很大的承诺, 我意思是, 要是有人想搬出去呢?
Joey:Why, are you moving out?
为什么,你要搬吗?
Chandler:I'm not moving out.
我不搬呐。
Joey:You could tell me if you were moving out right.
你要是搬的话得告诉我好吗?
Chandler:Yeah, yeah, it's just that with my last roommate Kip...
好,好,只是我上个室友Kip……
Joey:Aw, I know all about Kip!
噢,我知道Kip所有的事!
Chandler:We bought a hibachi together, and then he ran off and got married, and things got pretty ugly.
我们一起买了个日式古桌,后来他要结婚走人,结果事情搞得很糟。
Joey:Well, let me ask you something, was Kip a better roommate than me?
好吧,我问你个问题,作为室友Kip比我好吗?
Chandler:Aw, don't do that.
噢,别这么问。
Phoebe's Assistant:We've got a couple changes in your schedule. Your 4:00 herbal massage has been pushed back to 4:30 and Miss Somerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu.
你的日程有些变化.你4:00的香蕈按摩推迟到4:30,还有Somerfield太太取消了5:30的日式指压。
Phoebe:Ok, thanks.
好,谢谢。
Phoebe's Assistant:Oh, here comes your 3:00. I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but, yum.
哦,你3:00的顾客来了。我不想表现的不专业,但是,很迷人哦……
Paolo:Buon Giorno, Bella Phoebe!
Buon Giorno, Bella Phoebe!
Phoebe:Oh, Paolo, hi, what are you doing here?
哦, Paolo, 你好, 有何贵干?
Paolo:Uh, Racquela tell me you massage, eh?
嗯, Racquela告诉我你按摩, 是么?
Phoebe:Well, Racquela's right, yeah!
Racquela's说得对……
Phoebe:Oh, okay, I don't know what you just said, so let's get started.
噢……我不知道你刚才说什么,我们开始吧。
Paolo:Uh, I am, uh, being naked?
嗯, 需要我裸体么?
Phoebe:Um, that's really your decision, I mean, some people prefer, you know, to take off...oh whoops! You're being naked!
嗯,这就是个人喜好了, 我是说,有的人喜欢脱...噢! 你光着身子!
Rachel:I can't believe you don't want to know. I mean, I couldn't not know, I mean, if, if the doctor knows, and Carol knows, and Susan knows...
我不能相信你不想知道。我意思是,我可不能不知道,如果,如果医生知道,Carol知道,还有Susan 知道的话……
Monica:And Monica knows...
还有Monica知道……
Ross:Wha, heh, how could you know, I don't even know!
你怎么知道的,我都不知道!
Monica:Carol called me to thank me for the lasagna, I asked, she told me.
Carol因为面条打电话道谢,我问他,她就告诉我了。
Joey:So what's it gonna be?
那么孩子的性别是?
Ross:Wait—oh—hey—huh, oh great now he knows, and I don't know!
等一下,嘿, 哈, 太好了, 现在他都知道了,我却不知道!
Monica:I'm sorry, I'm just excited about being an aunt!
对不起, 只是我当了姑姑,太兴奋了!
Joey:Or an uncle...
还有叔叔……
Joey and Chandler:Hey Phoebe!
嘿,Phoebe.
Ross:Hi Pheebs!
嘿,Phoebe.
Rachel:Pheebs!
Phoebe!
Phoebe:Fine!
很好!
Monica:Phoebe, what's the matter?
Phoebe,怎么了?
Phoebe:Nothing, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm out of sorts.
没什么, 对不起, 我就是, 我不舒服。
Chandler:Well, you can use some of my sorts. I rarely use them.
好的,你可以用我的sorts。我很少用到。
Customer:Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here?
嘿, 能给我们上些咖啡么?
Rachel:Oh, right, that's me!
哦, 对, 是叫我!
Joey:Hey, Chandler, that table place closes at 7, come on.
嘿, Chandler , 那个卖桌子的地方7点就关门了, 走吧。
Chandler:Fine.
好吧。
Monica:Phoebe, what is it?
Phoebe,怎么了?
Phoebe:All right, you know Paolo?
好吧,你知道Paolo?
Ross:I'm familiar with his work, yes...
我了解他那点把戏的,是的……
Phoebe:Well, he made a move on me.
他调戏我。
Joey:Whoa, store will be open tomorrow!
别急,商店明天还会开!
Chandler:More coffee over here, please!