Monica: Well, what happened?
怎么回事?
Phoebe: Well, he came in for a massage, and everything was fine until.
他来按摩, 本来挺好的直到……
Joey and Chandler: Ooooohh!
噢……
Ross: My God.
天哪。
Monica: Are you sure?
你确定?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, I'm sure. And all of a sudden his hands weren't the problem anymore.
是的,我确定。然后突然间他的手就不算什么问题。
Monica: Was it...?
他那儿……?
Phoebe: Oh, boy scouts could have camped under there.
童子军都能在那扎营了。
Guys: Oooooo....
哦……
Ross: So. What did you do?
那么,你是怎么做的?
Phoebe: I dealt with it like a professional.
我很专业的处理了这件事。
Rachel: "Ooo," what?
哦,什么?
Phoebe: Uma Thurman.
Uma Thurman。
Monica: Oh!
噢!
Ross: The actress!
那个女演员!
Ross: Thanks Rach.
谢了,Rach。
Chandler: So what are you gonna do?
那么你打算怎么办?
Ross: You have to tell her! You have to tell her!It's your moral obligation, as a friend, as a woman, I think it's a feminist issue! Guys? Guys?
你必须告诉她! 你必须告诉她!这是道德上的义务,作为朋友,同是女人, 我认为这涉及到女权问题!伙计们?伙计们?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, you have to tell her.
哦,对,你必须告诉她。
Joey: Feminist issue. That's where I went!
女权问题。这是我的观点!
Phoebe: She is gonna hate me.
她会恨我的。
Ross: Yeah, well...
是的,没错。
Joey: Will you pick one, just pick one! Here, how about that one?
你挑一个,挑一个!那个怎么样?
Chandler: That's patio furniture!
那是放在院子里用的!
Joey: So what, like people are gonna come in and think, "Uhoh, I'm outside again?"
那有什么,难道人们进屋后会想,哦,我又出去了?
Chandler: Fine. What about the birds?
好的。那鸟桌怎么样?
Joey: I don't know, birds just don't say, "Hello, sit here, eat something."
不知道,鸟桌不会对你说,你好,坐这,吃点什么。
Chandler: You pick one.
那你选吧。
Joey: All right, how about the ladybugs?
好吧, 那瓢虫桌怎么样?
Chandler: Oh, so, forget about the birds, but big red insects suggest fine dining!
哦,且不说鸟,一只红色的昆虫就能够给人进食的感觉了?
Joey: Fine, you want to get the birds, get the birds!
好,你想要鸟,就要鸟吧!
Chandler: Not like that, I won't! Kip would have liked the birds!
不是这样, 我不要! Kip会喜欢鸟桌的!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi Pheebs!
嘿,Pheebs!
Phoebe: Are you moving out?
你要搬出去吗?
Rachel: No, I’m getting ready for the weekend.
不,我在为周末出行做准备。
Phoebe: Are your weekends longer than two days?
你的周末不只两天?
Rachel: No, these aren't all my suitcases. (picks up small blue suitcase and shows to Phoebe) This one's Paolo's.
不,这不全是我的行李. 这个是Paolo的。
Phoebe: Um, um, Rachel can we talk for a second?
Rachel,我们能谈一会吗?
Rachel: Well, sure...just a second, though, 'cause Paolo's on his way over.
当然可以……就一会,因为Paolo正过来呢。
Phoebe: Oh! Ok, um, ok, um,
哦。好的。嗯……嗯……
Rachel: Oh, Pheebs, Pheebs...
哦,菲比……
Phoebe: Ok, um, we haven't known each other for that long a time, and, um, there are three things that you should know about me.One, my friends are the most important thing in my life, two, I never lie,and three, I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world.
好的, 嗯, 我们认识还不长,嗯,我有三件事你应该知道。一,朋友是我生命中最重要的,二,我从不说谎,三, 我做的提子燕麦饼干是最好的。
Rachel: Ok, thanks Pheebs. Oh my God, why have I never tasted these before?!
好的,谢谢。哦,太好吃了,为什么我从来没吃过这些?!
Phoebe: Oh, I don't make them a lot because I don't think it's fair to the other cookies.
哦,我不怎么做因为我想这对别的饼干来说不太公平。
Rachel: All right, well, you're right, these are the best oatmeal cookies I've ever had.
好吧,你是对的,这是我吃过的最好提子燕麦饼干。
Phoebe: Which proves that I never lie.
这也证明了我不说谎。
Rachel: I guess you don't.
我想是的。
Phoebe: Paolo made a pass at me.
Paolo调戏我了。