这就像你某天起床突然发现你爸是个双面人,就像是为中情局工作的间谍,那一定很酷,但这个很烂。
Monica: Did you think Dad cheat Mom?
你觉得爸爸欺骗过妈妈吗?
Ross: I don’t think so. That would involve sex. I would like to think that our parents don't do that.
我没这么想过,那一定包括性行为.我希望我们的父母没那么做。
Rachel: I know, I mean, why can't parents just stay parents? Why do they have to become people? Why do they have... Why can't you stop staring at my breasts?
我懂,为何父母就不能是父母?为何他们就得成为人间男女?别再盯着我的胸部看?
Chandler: What? What?
什么?什么?
Rachel: Did you not get a good enough look the other day?
那一天你还看得不够吗?
Ross: Alright, alright. We're all adults here, there's only one way to resolve this. Since you saw her boobies, I think, uh, you're gonna have to show her your peepee.
我们都已是成年人,此事只有一个解决之道,既然你看过她的胸脯,你应该让她看你的小弟弟。
Chandler: You know, I don't see that happening.
办不到。
Rachel: Come on, he's right. Tit for tat.
拜托,他说得对,以眼还眼。
Chandler: Well I'm not showing you my "tat."
我不会让你看的。
Monica: Hello?
谁啊?
Phoebe: It's Phoebe.
是Phoebe。
Roger: And Rog.
还有Rog。
Monica: Come on up.
上来。
Chandler: Oh, good. Rog is here.
太好了,Rog 在这儿。
Joey: What's the matter with Rog?
Rog怎么了?
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Oh, it's nothing; it's a little thing... I hate that guy.
没什么,只是一点小事……我不喜欢这家伙。
Ross: What, so he was a little analytical. That's what he does, you know? Come on, he's not that bad.
因为他太善于分析,他就是这种人别这样嘛,他没那么糟。
Ross: You see, that's where you're wrong. Why would I marry her if I thought on any level, that she was a lesbian?
这就是你错误的地方,如果当初我感觉到她是女同性恋者我何必和她结婚呢?
Roger: I dunno. Maybe you wanted your marriage to fail.
我不知道,或许你想让婚姻失败。
Ross: Why? Why would I why? Why? Why? Why?
为什么……
Roger: I don't know. Maybe maybe low selfesteem, maybe maybe to compensate for overshadowing a sibling, maybe you...
我不知道,或许自信心不足,或许是弥补你让你妹相形见绌的愧疚,或许……
Monica: Waitwait, go back to that sibling thing.
等等,回到妹妹的话题。
Roger: Well, I don't know.