Hey, AJ, you ever tell a lie?
AJ 你说过谎吗
It's all right, honey.
没关系 宝贝
That's all right, we all tell stories. But, today, honey, I need you to tell me the truth.
没关系 我们都讲过故事 不过今天 宝贝 我想要你说实话
I am telling the truth. I saw Mr. Garcia. He ran out of the cellar.
我在说实话呀 我看见了加西亚先生 他从地窖跑出去了
You know the story of "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf"?
你听过那个"狼来了"的故事吧
He said the wolf was there when it wasn't. So no one helped him when the wolf really came.
他说狼来了但其实并没有 所以狼真的来时就没有人去救他了
That's right. He told a lie. And the wolf ate him.
没错 他说谎了 狼把他吃掉了
If you don't tell the truth, the wolf's going to come back and he's going to eat you.
你要是不说实话 你要是不说实话
What is this? What are you doing?
这什么意思 你在干嘛
Did you see Mr. Garcia?
你看到加西亚先生了吗
I saw him running away.
我看到他跑开了
I want you to tell me the truth now.
我现在要你说实话
I am telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
The wolf's going to come back here and he's going to eat you up.
狼要回来了会把你吃掉的
You scared him.
你吓到他了
I saw him.
我看见他了
I need you to tell me the truth.
我要你说实话
He killed my Nana.
他害死了我的外婆
Leave my son alone. Okay.
离我儿子远点 好吧
You used to be so good with children.
你以前对小孩子很好啊
We don't want an innocent man going to prison for 20 years.
我们都不想让一个无罪的人去坐二十年的牢吧
AJ was showing no signs of deception, so I raised the stakes a bit.
AJ没有显示出欺骗的迹象 所以我的赌注又加了点儿
And he still wasn't anxious.
但他还是不太焦虑
I think he was telling the truth actually. Good.
我觉得他说的是实话 很好