What's your source?
你的情报来自哪里
We can't tell you that.
我们不能告诉你
What's the target?
目标是什么
We can't tell you that. But we do believe it will happen soon, very soon if we don't intervene.
我们不能告诉你 不过我们相信对方很快就会行动 如果我们不介入的话
That's why you got to back off the ricks case.
所以请不要插手里克斯的案子
Everyone in the department knows you're looking into me and Duke.
局里的人都知道你在查我和杜克
If the other sleepers think you're on to who duke really is, they will kill him.
如果有间谍认为你知道杜克的底细 他们就会杀他灭口
Then we have nothing.
我们就前功尽弃
If Andre Ricks recovers — if — He could go to jail for a crime he may not have committed.
安德烈·里克斯康复后 如果他能康复的话 他会被冤入狱
And you're telling me to back off because of a terror threat that you won't even describe.
你让我别插手这件事而这样的恐怖威胁你却连说都不说
It's a bit of a joke, really.
真是儿戏
No, it's not.
不 不是
This is real.
并非儿戏
These people want to inflict major casualties on this city.
他们想在市内造成大规模伤亡
And if that happens because you got in the way, that's gonna be on your head.
如果因为你误了事 你要负全责
Right, I've got a question for you.
好 我问你个问题
Did Andre Ricks have a gun in his hand when Adam Duke shot him?
亚当·杜克朝他开枪的时候安德烈·里克斯手里有枪吗
I told you that already. Yes. That shoot was good.
我已经说过了 有 开枪合理合法
You see, there's the problem. You're still lying.
问题就在这里 你还在撒谎
I'll see myself out.
不用送了