You okay?
还好吗
Not really.
不怎么样
My mom was in a car accident.
我妈妈遭遇车祸了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Wait, when did this happen? Is she okay?
什么时候的事 她情况如何
Yeah, she's lucky.
她很幸运
Could've been a lot worse.
本可能会更糟
She was in Montecito.
她在蒙特其托
Yeah.
对
It's pretty screwed up though.
当时情况一片混乱
She said that she felt like someone
她说就好像
was trying to run her off the road.
有人想把她撞出马路
I can't believe somebody would do that.
真不敢相信有人会这么做
Yeah, me neither.
我也不敢相信
Anyway, you said you had something to tell me?
不管怎样 你不是有事想告诉我吗
Yeah, um...
对 是的
Yeah, I thought I'd be able to talk about it, but...
我本以为可以告诉你 但是...
But what?
但是什么
Right now is not really a good time.
现在还不是谈的时候
I don't understand.
我搞不懂
First, you tell me that you're hiding something from me.
你先是告诉我 你有事瞒着我
And now you're saying that you can't tell me what that is.
现在却说不能告诉我
Caleb, it's nothing. Really.
凯勒 真的没什么事
Hanna...
汉娜
I understand that when you lied to me last year,
你去年瞒着我的事 我都理解
you were trying to protect me.
你那是在保护我
But there's no more "A".
但现在没有A那个人了
So why are you lying to me now?
你为什么还要骗我
Is this about Mona? No.
这和梦娜有关吗 没有
Then what?
那是什么
Could we just drop it?
我们能不能别说这个了