Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Duncan: Phoebe!
Phoebe!
Phoebe: Tada.
Tada。
Duncan: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Duncan: Ahh, look at you, you look great.
你看起来真美丽!
Phoebe: Do I? Thank you, so do you.
真的?谢谢,你也是。
Duncan: Thanks.
谢谢。
Phoebe: Sparkly. So, wow, this is pretty wonerful, huh. Mr. major capades guy. I, I remember when you were just, like, King Friday in Mr. Roger's Ice is Nice.
闪闪发亮。真是很棒,剧团的主角。我还记得你只是儿童节目上的道具。
Duncan: You always said I'd make it.
你一直说我会成功的。
Phoebe: Yeah, well, ya know, I'm kind of spooky that way. Wooo.
我总是有这方面的怪才能。
Duncan: I missed you. I'm gonna get changed.
我想念你。我要换衣服。
Phoebe: OK.
好的。
Duncan: Um, now. Phoebs.
现在就要。
Phoebe: Oh, right, OK. Ole.
喔!对,好的。冲刺!
Duncan: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Um, the matador. Ole, ha ha ha.
嗯,我意思是门关上,冲刺!
Ross: Julie, can you hold this for a second, thanks.
甜心,你能不能拿一下?
Chandler: Uh, Julie.
呃,Julie.
Julie: Yeah?
怎么了?
Chandler: Sorry, you had a paleontologist on your face. But, uh, it's gone now, you're alright.
对不起,你脸上有个考古学家,但现在没有了,没事。
Ross: Hi everyone.
嗨,各位。
All: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: I just, I wanted to thank you for our uh, our little talk before.
我要谢谢你先前的指点。
Rachel: Oh, God, no problem. So you're gonna go with the uh, waiting thing?
哦,天啊,没问题!所以你要等下去?
Ross: Well, I was going to, but after I talked to you, I talked to Joey.
我本来要等,但是后来我又跟Joey谈了。
Rachel: What did, what did he say?
很好,他怎么说?
Ross: Basically he told me to get over myself and just do it, ya know.So I thought about what you said and I thought about what he said and, well, his way I get to have sex tonight so...
他要我去做了就对。我衡量了你说的与他说的,照他的话,今晚我就能做爱。
Chandler: What's this in my pocket? Why it's Joey's porno movie.
我口袋里有什么东西?什么,是Joey的春宫电影。
Ross: Pop it in.
放出来看看!
Joey: I'm fine with it, I mean, if you're OK watching a video filled with two nippled people.
我不介意,只要你们愿意看…大堆两个乳头的人。
Rachel: Great, people having sex, that's just what I need to see.
太好了,大家都在做爱正是我想要看的。
Ross: What's wrong with people having sex?
做爱有什么不对?
Rachel: Well, well um, you know, these movies are offensive and uh, degrading to women and females.
这些电影很冒犯人,侮辱女人与女性。