Phoebe: So, um, have you told your parents?
你告诉了你父母吗?
Duncan: No, but it'll be OK, they're pretty cool, my brother's straight so...
还没有,应该没关系他们都很酷,我弟弟是异性恋,所以……
Phoebe: Here you go. You know what, I just have one more question, um, if you had figured this out sooner and um, I had been around, do you think that I would have been the one who... no, um, I'm sorry, don't tell me, I don't think either answer would make me feel better.
就是这样了,我还有一个问题,如果你早一点知道而我也在你身边…… 你想会不会是我……?不,别告诉我,我想不管什么回答都不会让我更好过。
Duncan: I love you Phoebe.
我爱你,Phoebe。
Phoebe: So your brother's straigh huh? Seriously.
所以你弟弟是异性恋?说真的。
Julie: And my second grade teacher was Ms. Thomas, and my first grade teacher was Mrs. Cobb.
我的二年级老师是Thomas小姐,我的一年级老师是Cobb小姐。
Rachel: Mrs., Mrs. Gobb?
Gobb小姐?
Julie: No, Cobb, as in cobb salad.
不,是Cobb, 就像柯布沙拉。
Rachel: Now, what exactly is in a cobb salad?
柯布沙拉里面究竟有什么?
Chandler: I'm going home.
我要回家了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Joey: Boy that Julie's a talker, huh?
Julie真是爱说话,嗯?
Ross: Goodnight.
晚安。
Rachel: So, it's pretty late, you're probably uh, not still planning on. . .
很晚了,你们大概没有打算……
Ross: Oh, no no, I am.
不,不是,我有。
Rachel: Oh, well, are hey, are you nervous?
你紧张吗?
Ross: Um, no, I uh, I have done it before.
我以前做过。
Rachel: Uh, OK, I mean uh, what, how are you gonna handle it. I mean, are, are ya gonna, are ya gonna talk about it before hand, are you just gonna pounce?
啊,好吧,我的意思是,你要如何进行?我是说,要先谈谈?还是就上了?
Ross: I uh, I don't know, I guess I'm just gonna see, see what happens.
我不知道,我想我要……顺其自然。
Rachel: OK, good luck.
好的,祝你好运。
Ross: Wha, uhh, what?
什么?
Rachel: Nothing, I mean, um, it is your first time with her and, you know if the first time doesn't go well, well then that's, that's pretty darnn hard to recover from.
没有什么。这是你与她的第一次如果第一次就不顺利…… 那就他妈的很难再东山再起。
Ross: OK, now I'm nervous.
好,现在我紧张了。
Rachel: Maybe you should put it off.
也许你应该延期。
Ross: No, no, I don't wanna put it off, I just, God I just, I spent last year being so unbelievably miserable, ya know, and now, now I'm actually happy.
不,我不要延期。我去年一整年都很悲惨,现在我很快乐。