Rachel: And uh, and the lighting's always unflattering. And, Monica help me out here.
灯光总是很呆板。Monica,帮我一下。
Monica: Hell, I wanna see Joey.
管你的,我要看Joey。
Julie: So is there like a story or do they just start doing it right... oh, never mind.
有没有故事?还是立刻就开始……别理会我。
Chandler: OK, now wait a minute. That is the craziest typing test I've ever seen.
等一下那是我见过最疯狂的打字测验。
Monica: All I say is, she better get the job.
我只能说,她最好被聘用。
Ross: Looks to me like he's the one getting the job.
看来是他被“聘用”了。
Joey: Shh, OK, here I come, here I come. See I'm coming to fix the copier, I can't get to the copier, I'm thinking what do I do, what do I do... so I just watch them have sex. And then I say, wait, here's my line, you know that's bad for the paper tray.
好啦,我上场了,我要修理影印机,但是我修不了我在想:怎么办?所以我只好看他们做爱,然后我要开口了。这对送纸匣很不好。
Chandler: Nice work my friend.
干得好,老兄!
Joey: Thank you. Wait wait wait wait, you see me again. Hang on, the guy's butt's blockin' me. There I am, there I am, there I am, there I am, there I am...
等一下,又有我的镜头了这家伙屁股挡住我了。我冒出来了,又来了又来了,又来了……
Phoebe: So um, so what's up, you came to see me yesterday.
怎么回事?昨天你来找我。
Duncan: Oh, yeah, um, alright, I kinda need a divorce.
我需要跟你离婚。
Phoebe: Ohh. . .K. How come?
为什么?
Duncan: Umm, actually, I'm getting married again.
其实我又要结婚了。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Duncan: Oh God, I don't know how to tell you this. I'm straight.
我不知道要怎么说,我不是同性恋。我是异性恋。
Phoebe: Huuh.
呃。
Duncan: Yeah, I know, I.
对,我知道。
Phoebe: I, I don't, I don't understand, how can you be straight? I mean, you're, you're so smart and funny and you throw such great Academy Award parties.
我不懂你怎么会是异性恋?我是说,你又聪明又幽默,而且举办很棒的奥斯卡派对。
Duncan: I know, that's what I kept telling myself but you just reach a point where you can't live a lie anymore.
我也一直这么告诉自己,但是到了某个程度就无法再扯谎下去了。
Phoebe: So how long have you known?
你知道了多久?
Duncan: Well I guess on some level I always knew I was straight. I though I was supposed to be something else, you know, I'm an ice dancer, all my friends are gay, I was just trying to fit in.
我想我一直知道自己不是同性恋,我以为自己不是,我是个冰上舞蹈者所有朋友都是同志,我要合群。
Phoebe: And um, and there's actually a, a woman?
真的要跟一个女人结婚?
Duncan: Her name's Debra.
她叫Debra。