Phoebe: Oh. Well is she, is she the first that you've been with?
她是不是你的第一个女人?
Duncan: Well, I've never told you this but, there were one or two times, back in college, when I'd get really drunk, go to a straight bar and wake up with a woman next to me. But I, I, I told myself it was the liquor, and eeveryone experiments in college.
我从来没告诉过你……不过可能在大学里有一两次,我喝得大醉,去了异性恋酒吧,醒来时身旁有个女人,我以为这是因为喝酒而且大学每个人都在摸索。
Phoebe: Sure.
当然。
Duncan: But now I know I don't have a choice about this, I was born this way.
现在我知道我没有选择我生下来就是如此!
Phoebe: I, I don't know what to say. I mean, you know, you're married to someone for six years and you think you know him and then one day says, 'Oh, I'm not gay.'
我不知道该说什么。嫁给一个人六年以为自己很了解他,我不是同性恋。
Duncan: I'm, I'm still me.
我还是我。
Phoebe: Why couldn't you have just figured this out six years ago?
你为什么在六年前没有发现这件事?
Monica: You know, it still smells like monkey in there.
里面间起来还是有猴骚味。
Julie: That saves us a conversation.
我们又有话可聊了。
Chandler: Well, listen, this has been great but I'm officially wiped.
今晚很好玩,我太开心了。
Joey: Me too, we should get going.
我也是,我们该走了。
Rachel: No, no, I mean, no, c'mon you guys, I mean, c'mon look it's only eleven thirty. Let's just talk, we never just hang out and talk anymore.
不!你们别这样,现在才十一点半。让我们好好聊聊我们最近都没有一起聊过天。
Monica: Rachel, that's all we do.
Rachel, 我们在一起只有聊天。
Rachel: Maybe that's all we do, what about Julie?
也许我们是如此,但是Julie呢?
Julie: What about Julie?
Julie怎么样?
Rachel: Well, you have been in our lives for nearly two months now and we don't really know you. I mean, who is Julie? I mean, what do you like, what don't you like? We wanna hear everything.
你已经加入我们将近两个月了,我们还没有真正认识你。Julie究竟是什么样的人?你喜欢什么?不喜欢什么?我们什么都要知道。
Julie: Well, that could take a while.
这可能要花一段时间。
Rachel: So. I mean, who here does not have the time to get to know Julie?
所以呢,谁没有时间更认识Julie?
Chandler: I got the time to get to know Julie.
我有时间来认识Julie.
Joey: I got time.
我有时间。
Monica: Rach, I know her pretty well, can I go? That's fine.
我跟她很熟了,我能回去吗?没关系。
Rachel: OK Julie, so now let's start with your childhood, what was that like?
让我们从你的童年开始,你的童年是怎么样?
Julie: Well, in a nutshell...
简单地说……
Rachel: Nah, uh, uh, uh, uh. Nah, uh, uh, uh, uh.
不,不,不。