Reporter: Reporting live from Virginia Metropolitan, where victims are being brought.
来自弗吉尼亚都会医院的现场报道,伤者正不断送到这里。
A second deadly suicide bombing, this time at the Langley Oaks Mall has D.C. and citizens of every city in a panic.
连续第二起自杀性爆炸案,这次发生在Langley Oaks商场,已引起华盛顿政府和全国人民的恐慌。
Reynolds: Well, they just confirmed it. The two bombers are members of the same mosque.
他们进行了确认。两起案件的袭击者来自同一清真寺。
Lightman: Hey, hang on a second.
等一下。
Emily: There was another one. My friends go to that mall. How many more are there going to be?
又发生了一起。我朋友经常去那个商场的。还会发生几起?
Lightman: I don't know, darling.
我不知道,亲爱的。
Emily: can we just... can we please go home?
我们能不能...能不能回家?
Lightman: Soon. I don't want you watching any more of this stuff, all right?
马上。别再看这些了,好吗?
Reynolds: It's got to be rough on the kid, right?
对孩子来说很难接受吧?
Lightman: Yeah. Do you have any video yet?
是啊。收到录像视频了吗?
Reynolds: No, not from the mall. And they're still piecing together tape from the bus.
没有,商场那边的没有。公车上的也正在拼接。
We need photographs of the two bombers interacting with people that they knew. People at the mosque or on the soccer field.
我们需要照片,看看两个袭击者如何与他们认识的人交流。来自同一清真寺或是一起踢足球的人。
Reynolds: They want me on the scene, so...
他们让我去现场,我先...
Lightman: All right, take Loker with you. We need all the video we can find.
好的,带上Loker。能找到的视频我们都要。
Reynolds: All right, you got it.
好的,没问题。